I actually got out of the house.
Yes, you heard right.
I finally crawled out of my grief-stricken stupor and went to... well, okay... Wal Mart.
And while I know that isn't a major leap into the wild unknown or any sort of major feat, it is still progress to me.
Other progressive marks of the day:
- Got up early.
- Haven't cried once.
- Watered my thirsty pot plants.
- Danced through an entire song playing on the radio and it felt really good.
- Did a few (very few, but whose counting) crunches on the Ab Machine.
- Finally went out and bought some groceries. Now we actually have food in the house.
- Sat back and drank a glass of wine and finished the movie I started on yesterday.
So, all-in-all, not a bad day.